We’re passionate about changing the marketing world and are looking for a great PPC Specialist to help us fulfill our mission.
Are you experienced enough and ready to to take full responsibility for our PPC strategies?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
What You'll Do
- Execute PPC strategies from conception to execution through completion
- Identify areas of opportunity and inefficiency that can lead to a greater increase in KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) while maintaining budget efficiencies
- Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns including but not limited to Keyword optimizations and refinement
- Creating unique and compelling ad copy
- Familiar with creating and executing bid strategies to achieve the highest ROI.
- Creating and adjusting ad extensions
- Conduct analysis to measure performance and drive strategy and discussion.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years of experience with Google Ads.
- Understanding of paid search/pay per click.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about PPC and digital space.
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (AdWords & Bing).
- AdWords certification a plus.
- Passion for PPC & internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Health insurance provided by ROSGOSSTRAKH-ARMENIA
- Massage sessions
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace