At eworld we build our own eCommerce projects – Successful online shops all over the world.
eworld was founded in 2011 and since then we have been working passionately to deliver high-class products to our clients. eCommerce lies in eworld’s core and all of our activities emerge from it. Our rapidly growing eCommerce projects-online shops run in more than 35 countries, including the US, Australia, Germany, the UK, and many more. We are striving to be the leading experts in a multiproduct eCommerce environment. We are building our own unique brands That said, we are constantly on the lookout for passionate, innovative, and creative minds to join our mission. If you find yourself wondering how you can contribute to the change in the world of eCommerce, get in touch.
We want to make sure that each member of our eworld family feels valued and respected.
For this reason, exactly our company values include care and respect. The other 2 values - growth and drive, represent our spirits of hunger for knowledge, excellence, and never-ending drive and passion for what we do.м
We strive to have a perfect work/life balance and have numerous benefits in place, so our staff members feel as comfortable as possible working at eworld. Moreover, there is a success plan for each employee, to make sure they always learn something new, diversify their expertise, and get rewarded for their efforts.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join and help our team to develop the best user experience for our own eCommerce products! This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with rich experience in end-to-end product design who enjoys seeing something go from a sketch of an idea to a finalized and fully live platform. This role will work closely with our design team, engineering team, and PMO.
Operating with a high degree of autonomy and creative freedom, this person will be entrusted with outlining wireframes and user flows and bringing to life pages, tools, and new eCommerce platforms.
This role may be perfect for you if your superpower is looking around corners to create a cohesive vision, and you are a proud champion of best practices and processes needed to drive design-led, customer-obsessed solutions in this new, innovative, and emerging space.
What You'll do
- Participate in user research to guide project design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to successfully conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Present design work to teams and managers for review and feedback.
- Assess and optimize the effectiveness of new and existing sites by actively participating in usability testing and user research, and interpreting analytical data.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and validated UX principles to support and prioritize these requirements.
- Consult, coach, and develop Junior UX/UI designers
What You'll Need
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (over 5 years of experience)
- Experience designing eCommerce platforms or one comparable
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a range of UX, interaction and visual design
- Expert knowledge and experience with driving and applying the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, user stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centered design solutions
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proven Working Experience with printing materials (preferable)
- Passion for Design
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and multi-tasking skills
Why you’ll love this job:
- Your ideas will be debated, executed, or maybe tossed out. But they will always be heard.
- You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results
- You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and respect
- You’ll be stepping into a leadership role that will accelerate your career
Benefits including :
- Flexible working hours
- Full medical and dental insurance
- Gym package
- Massage sessions
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace