The Finance Assistant will assist in the facets of Finance including Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Expense Management, Cash Management, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting.
What you will do?
- Perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner
- Prepare finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness
- Generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc for future reference purposes
- Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions
- Assist staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping
What you will need?
- 1+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other related spheres
- Solid experience with office management systems, advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language skills: Armenian, Russian , and English
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High sense of responsibility, honesty, flexibility
- Accuracy and detail orientation, analytical thinking
What you will get?
- Health insurance provided by ROSGOSSTRAKH-ARMENIA
- Massage sessions
- Gym package
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace