About the role
A Tech PM is responsible for leading the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, develop work schedules, identify risks. Tech PM responsibilities include also organization, delegation, management, and performance of the team. Additionally, this person is responsible for managing projects with freelance companies (automation of the company’s internal tools).
What you will do
● Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
● Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the team
● Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
● Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
● Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
● Manage the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release
● Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
● Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
● Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems.
● Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
● Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
● Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
What you will need
What will you get
Your application was submitted successfully.