eworld is a growing IT Company operating in the eCommerce industry. We do eCommerce, we provide eCommerce services and we teach eCommerce. We want to inspire thousands of entrepreneurs to pursue their business through innovative solutions.
We welcome people who are innovative and strive to learn new things as well as to share their knowledge with us. If you embrace creativity, innovation and have a collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s bring eCommerce to the highest level together.
About The Role
A successful SEO specialist requires excellent communication and analytic skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a steady pulse on SEO industry changes and social trends.
What You'll Do?
- Set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings and search traffic
- Collaborate with SEO team to stay on top of SEO industry changes, social trends and search engine updates
- Mentor junior team members on SEO best practices & strategies
- On-site optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing, sitemaps review/maintenance
- Keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy
- Monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary
- Manage & report SEO performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the structure of websites and web pages
What You'll Need?
- 1-2+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience and an eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs and Moz
- Experience setting up, optimizing, and creating an internal site search strategy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about SEO and digital space
- AdWords certification a plus
- Passion for SEO & internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Health insurance provided by ROSGOSSTRAKH-ARMENIA
- Massage sessions
- Gym package
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace