eworld is a growing IT Company operating in eCommerce industry. We do eCommerce, we provide eCommerce services and we teach eCommerce. We want to inspire thousands of entrepreneurs to pursue their business through innovative solutions.
We welcome people who are innovative and strive to learn new things as well as to share their knowledge with us. If you embrace creativity, innovation and have a collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s bring the eCommerce to the highest level together.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join and help our team to develop the best user experience for our own eCommerce products!
What you will do
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with eCommerce projects it would be a big advantage.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Design eCommerce websites
- Manage UI/UX processes
What You'll Need?
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (over 3 years of experience)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proven Working Experience with printing materials (preferable)
- Passion for Design
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and multi-tasking skills
Additional information (optional)
What will you get:
- Health insurance provided by ROSGOSSTRAKH-ARMENIA
- Gym package
- Massage sessions
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace