eworld LLC is a growing IT Company operating in eCommerce industry. We do eCommerce, we provide eCommerce services and we teach eCommerce. We want to inspire thousands of entrepreneurs to pursue their business through innovative solutions.
We welcome people who are innovative and strive to learn new things as well as to share their knowledge with us. If you embrace creativity, innovation and have a collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s bring the eCommerce to the highest level together.
About The Role
eworld is looking for a qualified Customer Support and Sales Specialist to join its team. You will provide support to our customers and prospects queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Strive to meet the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues in a professional and timely manner by telephone, email, and webchat; respond promptly to their queries ensuring customers' expectations are always met (support and sales)
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service-related questions
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
What You'll Need
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French
- University degree in Linguistics, Communications, or a relevant field.
- Proven experience in sales, customer support, call centers, and help desks
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze information and come up with solutions
- Positive, pragmatic, and professional attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the German /English/Italian (verbal, written) languages.
- Attention to details
- Health Insurance
- Gym package
- Massage Sessions
- Monthly Activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional Training Courses
- Day Off Opportunities
- Young and Enthusiastic Team
- A Family-First Workplace