We at eworld are searching for an Assistant to the Compliance Department to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will you do?
- Participate in drafting, developing and documentation of all company SOPs, processes, working instructions(guides), other relevant documentation, etc
- Collaborate with different department specialists to collect the information necessary for the development of SOPs, Processes, guides, relevant documentation, etc.
- Analyze workflows of relevant departments to identify any inconsistencies and inefficiency points. Make recommendations to enhance operational efficiency where appropriate.
- Ensure that all materials produced are well written and grammatically correct, appropriate approvals obtained from executives.
- Proofread for style, grammar, and spelling errors.
- Ensure that all SOPs, processes, working instructions(guides), other relevant documentation are documented in the approved format.
- Upload and maintain SOPs, processes, working instructions(guides), other relevant documentation in the agency’s document management system.
- Ensure that policy and procedures are distributed to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Assist in relevant training.
- Generate timely and accurate reports to support SOPs, Policy, and Procedure compliance
- Timely check-up of all payment processors.
- Companywide used tools to report generating and follow up.
- Assisting in companywide international addresses, telephone numbers, etc acquiring.
- Provide and assist in vendor agreement or other state-related information filing requests.
- Companywide VPS(remote desktop) services handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you need?
- Excellent communication, writing, and oral presentation skills in Armenian and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willing to learn new software applications.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, distill, and document information and process steps.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze, and process data.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and complete tasks within specified deadlines.
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- A positive attitude.