At E-world we offer clients our own unique e-commerce products and provide high-end e-commerce marketing solutions for our clients to boost their revenues.
We welcome people who are innovative and strive to learn new things as well as to share their knowledge with us. If you embrace creativity, innovation and have a collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s bring the E-commerce to the highest level together.
About the Role
An effective Project Manager should have the ability to understand complex system dependencies and make decisions based on Product Management rules is essential. The position requires a strong attention to detail. Personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction across various teams including design, sales, finance, and service delivery. An individual with a hunger to solve problems and improve operational performance will excel in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project
- Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
What You’ll Need
- Fluency in English
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience with client development; building on existing and introducing new products and/or services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A desire to create success in everything you do
- Health insurance (dental included)
- Massage sessions
- Monthly activities (parties, quests etc)
- Professional training courses for free
- Day off opportunities
- Young and enthusiastic team
- A family-first workplace